Hair Braiding in Ellenwood
People have been wearing braids in their hair for centuries. Braided styles offer a variety of options for different lengths, thicknesses, and personalities. At Genius Hair Collection LLC we love braided styles, and we want you to love them too. If you have wanted to try braids, you’ve come to the right place.
Our talented team of braiding specialists has been creating top-quality braided hairstyles for women for years. We want to help you find the styling option that fits your style and budget.
Call us now at (678) 663-8572 or stop by our studio to book a consultation!Talk to an Expert Talk to an Expert
Genius Hair Collection LLC’s Hair Braiding Salon Services
Offering a vast array of styling services is just another way we continue to put the needs of our customers first. If you have a style in mind that you do not see listed, please let us know. Our talented stylists are always up to any challenge.
- Cornrow Braids - Cornrow braid styles are applied along the base of the crown and are often used to attach wigs and weaves.
- Crochet Braids - Like cornrows, they are another braiding method used for attaching weaves or extensions to the head.
- Singles - Single braids are thin braids that are usually long and are accomplished using extensions.
- Box Braids - Box braids are thick braids that are also often accomplished using extensions.
- Twists - Twists are two hair strands twisted together.
- Faux Locks - These are fake dreadlocks that attach as a weave at the root.
- Yarn Braids - Yarn is used with the natural hair to create a braided look.
Our Hair Braiding Team
All of our braid experts have been working with braided hairstyles for years and take pride in using the best industry techniques and products to do our work. If you choose us for your braiding needs, we guarantee you will be in the best possible hands.
All new clients will attend a consultation prior to their braiding appointment. During the consultation our stylists can get to know your natural hair texture and talk to you about the best braiding options for your hair vision and your budget.
All our stylists have the knowledge and skills to help you choose a braiding technique you’ll love!
Making an Appointment at Our Braiding Salon Is Easy
We have created a relaxing and cool studio space that you will be keen to hang out in. Which is a good thing considering the braiding process can take up to a few hours to complete.
To book your consultation and appointment, you can stop by our hair braiding salon or simply call us.
Contact Us Now for the Braiding Salon You’ve Been Looking for in Ellenwood
Whether it is your first time trying a braided look, or if you are a seasoned veteran, our team of professionals has spent years creating braided hair women love.
We love creating styles that make you feel confident.
What are you waiting for? Call us now to set up your consultation at (678) 663-8572!